In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1acreedor masculineacreedora feminine
- It means that you can make a formal proposal to your creditors to pay part or all of your debts.
- The company met with creditors this week to discuss its business strategy for the next three years.
- You drastically cut back on basic necessities such as food or travel to pay creditors.
- Profits from the new company would be used to pay back farmer creditors some of the money due to them.
- If you make arrangements to pay some creditors but not others, you could run into difficulties again.
- The majority of creditors are large corporations and insurance and reinsurance companies.
- The retailer may then transfer that value electronically either to his creditors or to his bank account.
- Shortly after this, the company goes into liquidation and there is not enough money to pay the creditors.
- In most cases, bankrupts will have to make payments to creditors from their income for three years.
- Sometimes the debtor has to bear severe loss, while the creditor goes on minting money.
- You can then work out how much to offer to pay each of your creditors on a monthly basis so they each get a share of your available income.
- Presumably I shall be low down the list when it comes to settling creditors.
- As an unsecured creditor, you might consider taking legal action to recover your debt.
- The bank first borrows from the saver and then loans the money to the creditor.
- Corporations in need of funds have to convince creditors to lend them money.
- I now realised that I had no way of keeping up my payments to my creditors and the debt management companies.
- If your name is on any of the letters, write to the creditors for copies of your credit agreements.
- Once you have dealt with your priority creditors, write to all your other creditors.
- A creditor would have to hire a lawyer in the other jurisdiction and begin the court case all over again.
- The creditor could sue the debtor, sell the mortgage securities or sue the surety.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.