In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1escote redondo masculine
- He wore a blue crew-neck sweater and slacks that made him look like a student.
- I was wearing a cosy crew-neck sweater and jeans.
- Get the crew-neck T-shirt, leotard, women's tank top, or women's hipster short.
- He spoke with a local accent and wore a blue crew-neck sweatshirt and black trousers.
- Made of 100% preshrunk cotton, this shirt features a crew neck with contrasting 3/4-length raglan sleeve and neckband.
- He said there were two girls in the gang and remembered his attacker wearing a navy blue crew-neck sweater with a badge emblem and red writing on it.
- The Lucia range includes a variety of different jumpers with V-neck, crew neck and slash neck in either short or long sleeves.
- This discounted promotional line is offered on 100% cotton crew-neck T-shirts at prices as low as $4.25 a piece in case lots per size only.
- Stylish V-necks, crew necks and turtlenecks will all look great under a sassy suit.
- V-necks, turtlenecks and crew necks can make you want to ring someone's neck when shopping for a sweater.
- Gold wash jeans look amazing with solid colored button-down shirts, V-necks and crew necks.
- He was a world-class schmoozer, immediately identifiable by his mop of brown hair, crew-neck sweater, and bushy mustache.
- The men's style has a rib knit overlapped crew neck, cuffs and bottom band while the women's features a V-neck.
- Julien [an owner] lets me wear my crew-neck sweater, not like at some of the private clubs where you must wear a jacket and tie and women can't wear open-toed shoes.
- It's him on a hill, having a picnic with his wife, who is in a crew-neck orange sweater with white collar peeking out, and his children, who are in penny loafers.
- It's 100 percent acrylic and comes in a crew-neck style or as a five-button fatigue sweater.
- The simple solution is the Longtail T - a classic crew-neck T-shirt featuring an extra 3 inches of length to help keep it tucked securely in place.
- Dressed in a neat charcoal suit and white crew-neck sweatshirt, he cuts a cool figure even though his shades can't hide the criss-crossing lines creeping over his tanned features like a rail map.
- Women can choose from crew necks, scoop neck, one shoulder shirts, and many other styles.
- The neck of the mock neck is only slightly higher than a crew neck, but only a third as high as a turtleneck.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.