- And by crikey, doesn't she look highly delighted at this thoughtful gesture?
- So does every other Right Thinking Citizen, and by crikey, they're making sure that those somethings are heard.
- If David Weinberger (to pick an example) wants to shill for Dean, more power to him, by crikey!
- Even the band went ocker as the crowd screamed for more, the singer drawling, Jeez youse are loud, crikey!
- Well, as I find myself increasingly saying during conversations with the glamorous Spartist, crikey.
- Here's a song from the mighty mighty Billy Bragg that you probably've heard, but if not, you shoulda, by crikey.
- Reality TV has taken over our airwaves and - by crikey - tears were imminent.
- But I caught a bit of his press conference today, and crikey, if that was him on his last legs, imagine how he must have been as a younger man!
- Oh crikey, I thought, not another Parent Torture Association raffle.
- It might not be clever but, crikey, it sounds like fun.
- Oh dear crikey, I think I've managed to rile my next door neighbour more than he's riled me, which is quite nice.
- By crikey, I thought, Simon did the best one there, which is fantastic.
- I had it on the Amiga, and by crikey, it was a great game.