In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1antecedentes penalesprontuario masculine Southern Coneto have a criminal record — tener prontuario
- A few people even have minor criminal records, such as vandalism or petty theft.
- They end up carrying a criminal record for a crime many argue their partner committed.
- He became homeless in the 90s and has a criminal record for drugs, burglary and theft.
- Further, welfare agencies have used criminal records to determine a person's eligibility for certain social services.
- This country has no use for the criminals of other nationalities, particularly if they have committed serious crimes or have long criminal records.
- They have criminal records and people will always know of them as thieves and criminals.
- Of the seven remaining, four have criminal records and three were convicted of the St-Laurent bar attack.
- People with criminal records or who had been convicted of offences in the past five years did not qualify to stand as candidates.
- They are saying it is taking in recruits with criminal records and people who are barely literate.
- The clearance procedure for new employees can take up to a month, and may involve security checks by the Gardai for a criminal record.
- Police intelligence suggests these are people who don't want jobs, these are people who have criminal records, credit card fraud.
- The cards, containing details of credit history, criminal records and immigration status, are being introduced to combat identity theft and illegal working.
- Anyone between the ages of 18 and 55, of good fitness and without a criminal record can become a Special Constable.
- They should be taken away from society and there should be a criminal record attached to those who commit such heinous crimes.
- Most crime is committed by people with criminal records so their biometric traces are on file without the need to fingerprint the whole population or photograph our irises.
- The database itself is a collection of people that have criminal records, or that have been charged with an offence.
- Local police have arrested two thieves with long criminal records.
- Robinson's future career options might also be limited if he is convicted and given a criminal record.
- The argument that Dad had superior credibility over Mom in terms of marital stability, criminal records, and other behavior did not hold up.
- Increasing numbers of these new types of participants have criminal records, including violent crimes.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.