also crinkle up
- He watched as the side of her face he could see was crinkled up, not sure what to say.
- He could not get her out of his head: her voice, her words, the way her bright green eyes crinkled up when she smiled, her hair, practically everything about her.
- His whole face smiled, his eyes crinkled up and his gray green eyes danced merrily.
- His mouth crinkled up into his usual friendly smile.
- I still had the map he gave me lodged in my pocket, crinkled up a little.
- Those on the mayor's tour who entered the building immediately came out, faces crinkled, and walked carefully to avoid stepping into pools of stinking water.
- Her eyes crinkled in a smile but she didn't say anything.
- Ethan offered her a broad smile that crinkled up the sides of his eyes.
- Conway's eyes crinkled up in a smile that almost reached his thin lips.
- Abby sighed again, this time thinking of the way his eyes crinkled up at the corners when he smiled.
- The doctor's wrinkled face crinkled into a broad smile.
- I watched his face as his eyes crinkled up and his deep laughter rung out over the phone.
- When I got to the company who was interviewing me, I rolled my sleeves back down and realised I'd sweated so much the sleeves were all wet and they'd crinkled up as well.
- His eyes crinkled up the corners and made him look like a kid again.
- I handed him the paper I was clutching minutes previous; the edge on the right side was all crinkled up.
- There was Gwen, sitting at the table with him, a worried look on her face, forehead crinkled up in thought.
- Her face crinkled up in disgust, then she darted past him and into the hallway in an effort to get away from him.
- Natalie blushed and cursed herself for noticing that his eyes crinkled adorably when he smiled.
- Seersucker is a lightweight cotton fabric crinkled into lengthwise stripes.
- He liked the cute way the edges of her eyes crinkled up when she smiled, the way her eyebrows spread and the worry lines in her forehead disappeared when she laughed.
also crinkle up