- The chips, or fries, are of the crinkle-cut variety.
- A hotel phone squats on a desk in front of the screens, and from time to time the actors will ring down to order not a roast beef sandwich with crinkle-cut crisps, but a round of Truth or Dare - or maybe a darker, less formalised game.
- He then served us a herbed yogurt mousse, with crinkle-cut herbed potato chips.
- Very European, quite old-fashioned with a slice of smoked ham and old-style veggies like crinkle-cut beetroot and huge onion rings.
- She sat there on her knees, feet crossed, palms outstretched on that crinkle-cut grass, eyes wide open enough to burst, smile broad enough to split.