In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(trade/cooperation) entre dos países fronterizos(raid/fighting) fronterizo
- Further, there has been a large increase in cross-border trade and investment in recent years.
- One thing the article doesn't mention is the potential for cross-border trade in Asia.
- This comes through maintaining strict border policies and running cross-border patrols.
- Is it a sign of a new cross-border cooperation when it comes to policing and the passing on of intelligence?
- Business people are logical people and it is logical for cross-border trade to increase.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.