In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1contaminación cruzada feminine
- Most of the consumers surveyed indicated they comply with these practices, particularly in reducing cross-contamination after contact with raw fish, meat, or chicken.
- Keeping your hands, utensils and food surfaces clean can prevent cross-contamination.
- Laboratory films covered the cutting board, thus avoiding any cross-contamination.
- Use separate chopping boards and utensils or wash them thoroughly to avoid cross-contamination between raw meat and any cooked or ready-to-eat foods.
- The Food Standards Agency said that although it was still relatively rare to find salmonella in salad it could be caused by cross-contamination at processing plants.
- Her death fuelled fears of cross-contamination, where envelopes touch anthrax-laced packages and become infected.
- Great care was exercised to avoid cross-contamination of pots.
- The second set of changes in laboratory technique was specifically designed to reduce cross-contamination.
- Because the risk of cross-contamination is so high, I might not rely on hot soapy water.
- To guard against cross-contamination, put packages of raw meat and poultry into plastic bags.
- In all cases cross-contamination of cell types was less than 16%.
- Adequate care was taken to prevent cross-contamination of materials among specimens.
- The issue here is the degree to which the safeguards we have in place are sufficient to stop cross-contamination.
- A further 18% said they would find the crops acceptable only if there was no risk of cross-contamination.
- People can avoid being poisoned by the bacterium by cooking eggs thoroughly and avoiding cross-contamination by washing knives, cutting surfaces and plates.
- Changes in laboratory techniques were designed to minimize the possibility of cross-contamination during batch processing.
- If wound fluid is allowed to stagnate, microorganisms may thrive and cause cross-contamination between patients.
- If laboratory cross-contamination or administrative errors occur, this would lead to an overestimate of the proportion of recurrences attributed to reinfection.
- Good traffic control practices protect personnel, patients, supplies, and equipment from potential sources of cross-contamination.
- Good practice in the handling and use of ordinary eggs helps avoid cross-contamination.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.