1cruce masculinecruza feminine Latin America
- Sally with her handler Laura proved that cross-breeds are just as good at obedience and agility as their pedigree counterparts.
- The tiny cross-breeds, no more than four weeks old, were dumped by a mystery man seen leaving the cardboard box in a field.
- The five cross-breed puppies, no more than four weeks old, were found terrified and dehydrated.
- Cadras were a cross-breed of a donkey and a camel, and were common travelling animals.
- The puppies are all black and white cross-breeds and show clear signs of having collie or terrier in their breeding line.
- Pure breeding produces more uniform stock but the advantages of cross-breed vigour are lost.
- They took in four young unwanted cross-breed dogs last month.
- As any good breeder of any animal will tell us, the straight breed is not the problem; it is the cross-breed.
- When they approached the railway bridge, the cross-breed dog, Basil, started to chase something.
- The brave bobby dragged cross-breed Max from a fierce house fire seconds before a huge explosion ripped through the house.
- Other results showed that there was no distinction between pedigree and mongrel dogs although pedigree cats performed better than cross-breed cats.
- That is a reasonable ask of the owners of such dogs, regardless of whether their dogs are cross-breeds.
- The dog, a brown and grey cross-breed thought to be four or five years old, was taken in to the police station by someone who claimed it was a stray.
- The canine has triumphed in the northern heat of the cross-breed awards.
- The two dogs were cross-breeds of a mastiff and bull terrier.
- The cross-breed puppy will be trained to be the ‘ears’ of a deaf person as a living testimony to the lifetime she has spent raising money for deaf people.
- This cross-breed pooch's predicament behind bars is a taste of more to come as many animals given as Christmas gifts become unwanted.