1.1(point of crossing)paso masculine
- The crossover of business to the academic world is parallel to the even more significant crossover of business to government.
- He emphasised that the real test for the drivers during the race will be a crossover where the carts will be switching tracks at a hair-raising speed.
- Something big has happened in American politics over the last several decades, a basic shift in perspective, a strange crossover of left and right traits that we need to understand.
- The Dutch contractor had to build a new ring road with several crossover sections.
- There are three crossovers on the proximal side and five crossovers on the distal end.
- Such ideas have also made the crossover into biology, particularly evolutionary biology, and thence into culture and sociology.
- Do not, however, wait for a crossover on the stochastic lines as the market will then already likely be in a free fall.
- What does he really make of the politics-celebrity crossover?
- When they make the crossover they will benefit.
- Since crossovers occurred on either side of each insertion site, interference may act across the insertion.
- There is natural crossover between the skills used in political campaigns and those in mass marketing of commercial products.
1.2(on railroad)cruce de vías masculine
- Countless previous crossovers have produced great songs.
- The real strength of this album is its crossover appeal.
- Why then, did this R&B legend go down the oft-traveled road to crossover appeal with some hip-hop flavoured tunes?
- The musical culture of Brazil is a spectacularly intricate one, rife with crossovers, subsections and variations.
- Phil's achievements in the field of instrumental and classical crossover has brought him a legion of fans and sustained critical acclaim.
- I've done a lot of recording there the last couple of years, from show music to jazz to classical to crossover.
- I think what having it in a gallery represents, as with other graffiti crossovers into fine arts, is that it does have a cultural heritage now.
- They are now established internationally as Ireland's most successful classical crossover artists.
- It was the first black-owned record label to achieve this crossover success.
- Such artists achieved crossover success.
- This is an album with unlikely crossover appeal that serves as a significant showcase for a rapidly emerging talent.
- There have been crossovers between hip-hop and rock.
- But this is not one of those blues albums where the music is slickly repackaged for crossover success.
- His appetite for crossover success was encouraged by his manager, who urged him to incorporate comedy into his act.
- In that country they have already had a number one classical hit and won the German Classical Grammy for crossover album on the year.
- Its punchy sound is equally applicable to mainstream or alternative rock, with plenty of crossover into hip hop, funk and edgy country sounds.
- Sometimes jazz, sometimes classical, definitely crossover in the truest sense of the word.
- His approach is perfect for global music crossover success.
- Last year, he gambled with crossover success and fell flat on his face.
- She was in the process of recording her crossover English language album when she passed away.