In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- The inseam is the length from the base of the crotch to the bottom of your pant leg at the seam.
- Trousers should be worn on your hips, preferably with a low-rise, which is a shorter distance between the top of the waistband and the crotch of your pants.
- One way to solve your problem is to wear trousers that are longer from the crotch to the waistband.
- The length from the crotch to the waistband is called the rise.
- The black trousers split at the crotch, and split again when I mended them.
- Cecilia, one of my club divers, is only 5ft 2in, and the crotch flapped around her ankles.
- He ended up with scalding tea down his shirtfront and crotch, but was unharmed.
- Firstly, the jeans had been worn by somebody for a whole year, with repeated washes, so as to achieve the proper sort of tiger-striped fading round the crotch and pale patches round the knees.
- There should be enough room in the crotch of the pants for you to sit and walk comfortably, without being excessively baggy.
- When fitting the crotch, keep in mind that the back crotch seam will stretch because it's on the bias.
- Sew just a crotch lining so the seams enclosed between the lining and the swimsuit fabric.
- In other words, avoid overalls and shirts that snap in the crotch.
- In pants, full front thighs create diagonal wrinkles, pulling from the inside legs at the crotch.
- The best clothes for these day to day needs are simple body suits with snaps at the crotch.
2(genital area)entrepierna feminine
- It is a kick in the crotch, a punch to the kidney and a savage body slam.
- He had been wounded in the abdomen and in the crotch.
- At one point in the show he imitated a guy in the front row, leaning back with his hand on his crotch, as if he were watching a movie.
- I had worn lightweight jogging shorts and knew that on certain equipment, particularly upright bikes and straddled equipment, the crotch might be exposed.
- Hip circumference was defined as the widest point, between the iliac crest and the crotch.
- In the second piece, the actual scans, moving through the artist's body from neck to crotch in speedy animation are set to the music of Ava Maria.
- Kelly rolled his eyes back and adjusted his crotch.
- The bottom of the window frame cuts off our view of their bodies at crotch level.
- Mind you, I was pretty sure by this point that the majority of my coffee was either on my crotch or in the back of the cars.
- He hung there, layered with ice as hailstones formed, a grey powdery coating rushing out of the mauve and grey mist, invading his ears and nostrils, feathering his eyebrows, freezing his crotch.
- I felt bodies brush against me, hands caress my arms and thighs, squeeze my crotch.
- All women should be conversant with basic self - defence, including how to punch the solar plexus and kick at the crotch.
- You cannot scratch at your crotch or your armpit while wearing the jacket because it just looks weird.
- Squat to see if pants gap in back, or cut into the crotch.
- I moved my hands on his waist and positioned my crotch behind Jason.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.