1verduras crudas que se sirven acompañadas de una salsa
- Nibbles like crudités can be chopped and stored in plastic bags in the refrigerator.
- As guests sip champagne and nibble crudités, the auditorium lights dim, music swells, and a huge video screen displays a young Formula One driver filmed that morning in Brescia, Italy.
- Have a large bowl of lentil soup with a warm granary roll and some crunchy crudités.
- Even the snacks are substantial - crudités with guacamole, and an enormous muffin, which despite being ‘wheat-free, gluten-free and dairy-free’ still manages to taste delicious.
- The selection of vegetables includes crudités, such as carrots and celery, mesclun (mixed greens) and sliced tomatoes with pesto and grated Parmesan.
- Especially when coupled with some crudités, houmous represents a decent savoury snack.
- So don't ditch the fruit salad and crudités just yet.
- For unconventional carrot flavor, it would be a shame to limit carrots to routine crudités when they can grace a buttery scone as Orange-Carrot Marmalade or spice up a meal as a savory pickle.
- If you said you were giving them crudités, there'd be a mutiny, but get them to help carve
- Any leftovers are excellent served with crudités later in the day.
- Aren't you supposed to be picking at cottage cheese or crudités or something?