In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1no probado en animalesno testeado en animales Latin America
- It includes everything from straightforward vegetarian and vegan recipes and nutritional information, to cruelty-free fashion and information on veggie events from Alaska to Manchester.
- It is committed to peaceful campaigns against all forms of animal abuse and promotes a cruelty-free lifestyle.
- Many natural products are cruelty-free, too (again, check the label), so you can rest assured that no cute little bunnies had to suffer for your vanity.
- With the school holidays here, I urge readers to encourage their children to take up a cruelty-free activity.
- These cruelty-free products have not been certified by the Federal Food and Drug Administration authorities.
- Most major companies advertise cruelty-free products and the idea of testing on humans is much more widespread.
- Town and country, farmers and consumers, politicians and commerce must work together to encourage a new approach to farming that emphasises organic, sustainable, local and cruelty-free methods.
- As for cruelty-free labeling, this may only indicate that the finished product may not have been tested on animals, but that its specific components have.
- They believe they hold in their hands the beginnings of a brave new world of cruelty-free meat.
- And, you can be sure that these soaps are environmentally safe and cruelty-free to boot.
- They are cruelty-free and contain no artificial colors or animal by-products.
- Here are some tips for indulging in cruelty-free style.
- My personal guess is that if you take these issues into account, you can have a cruelty-free fish tank.
- Meanwhile I've been trying out cruelty-free products that should give your skin and face a real glow.
- It is surely inevitable that in order to provide a safe food supply, we must dispense with factory farms, and other intensive food production enterprises, and return to small-scale, cruelty-free food production geared to local demand.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.