- The soup had a lovely subtle crustacean flavor.
- Marine scientists have found evidence of similar patterns among shoreline species like crabs, crustaceans and seaweed.
- Most of the pesticides used to control sea lice are ‘broad-spectrum crustacean toxins’ and may have an effect on species such as lobster.
- The significance of this is that other species such as shellfish and crustaceans feeding in plankton could be affected.
- On the coast, the plovers' diet consists of marine worms, crustaceans, and small mollusks.