In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- A new kind of cryptography based on quantum physics is now ready for serious consideration.
- Mathematical cryptography, as bad as it sometimes is, is the strongest link in most security chains.
- Encryption is the process of using cryptography to protect information.
- The use of cryptography and encryption systems also help to address security concerns of the Internet.
- Symmetric key cryptography is used to provide data confidentiality and data authentication.
- Remote attestation uses cryptography to manage and assure the configuration of network systems.
- Thanks to cryptography, our government officials have the most secure communications in the world.
- With no taste for combat, he had wondered if he might find a niche in cryptography.
- There is little doubt that trying to break simple codes enhances one's understanding of cryptography.
- In contrast to methods based on codes, the keys formed by quantum cryptography can, in principle, be completely uncrackable.
- He made major contributions to cryptography and developed a general theory.
- We know more about cryptography, and have more algorithms to choose among.
- I have a long-standing interest in issues of cryptography - particularly as it relates to privacy laws.
- Personal cryptography technology was for years classified as a munition by the US government, and could not be exported.
- Her research interests are cryptography, security protocols and distributed security.
- Learn the basics of network security, including cryptography, security policies, and secure network design.
- I think there are possibilities for other types of technology involving cryptography.
- Primes have uses in hashing algorithms and cryptography, among other things.
- Would you trust a cryptographer who didn't know the difference between symmetric and public-key cryptography?
- There are claims about breakthrough technology and totally new cryptography and the like.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.