- During World War I, they both taught cryptology to Army officers.
- Cracking the ancient code of hieroglyphics was once considered one of the greatest feats of cryptology.
- Perhaps his greatest achievements were introducing mathematical and scientific methods into cryptology and producing training materials used by several generations of pupils.
- Most of those involved had little or no prior experience with cryptology.
- Then from 1941 he was engaged in research on meteorology, cryptology and aerodynamics.
- The Army is especially interested in Sailors with skills that translate easily to Army jobs, including cryptology, fire control, air traffic control and mechanics.
- I'm impressed - he should consider a sideline in archeology or cryptology.