In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Other students have been codifying laws regarding fraud, forgery and rules on criminal culpability.
- I would like to know Ed's opinion about his responsibility or culpability in all this.
- The section confuses issues of legal responsibility or liability and moral culpability.
- Police are investigating whether there is any criminal culpability surrounding how the indoor arena was being operated.
- The criminal law normally reflects culpability and blameworthiness for moral wrong in a general sense.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.