- Because I was baking cupcakes, I asked you if you would prefer cake, which would actually be easier for me.
- Collapsing in tears, I threw the cupcake in the bin.
- It was at that moment Heather remembered the chocolate cupcakes baking in the oven.
- Bake the cupcakes in the middle of the oven until a toothpick or thin knife inserted in the center of a cupcake comes out clean, about 30-35 minutes.
- I relished that package of cupcakes and container of milk and made it last the best I could.
- For the chocolate cupcakes, preheat the oven to 350 degrees and coat a 6-cup muffin pan with non-stick spray.
- His mother baked cupcakes for Bryan's birthday to take to school, and she always helped him with his homework.
- I'll put on a pot of tea and bake us some cupcakes.
- Sometimes I bake cupcakes and then eat them.
- To finish the chocolate cupcakes, place the reserved frosting in a small paper pastry cone and cut the tip to form a small opening.
- My daughter and I made the reindeer cupcakes: chocolate fairy cakes with a chocolate icing and a glacé cherry for a nose and chocolate antlers, and gave them to her friends along with a Christmas card, much to their delight.
- For cupcakes, place the paper cake cases in a muffin tray.
- I like to bake cookies, but sometimes I'll do cupcakes, and occasionally muffins.
- And increased flour and baking powder purchases during the winter suggest that Americans are baking more cupcakes, pies and bread when the weather outside is frightful.
- But instead, I use her recipe for buttercream frosting and make cupcakes.
- Tuck each ball into a small candy or cupcake cup, and store them in an airtight container, chilled, for up to 2 weeks.
- Honestly you're not missing much else: the cupcake tasted like flavorless cake with whipped butter on top.
- Or, pour melted wax over sawdust in paper egg cartons or muffins tins lined with cupcake papers.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes (25 for cupcakes, more for a single cake).
- It's about being stressed out and not knowing any other way to be good to myself besides eating cupcakes with buttercream frosting.
2US informal(attractive woman)bombón masculine informal
- Don't be too sure, cupcake, because he is a consummate screw-up, and he manages to screw up.
- Another league game - and not a 12 th game against a cupcake nonconference opponent - is attractive to television.
- Some days it would be lovely, others princess, cupcake, sweetie, angel, anything that popped into his mind.
- Sorry to say, cupcake, but you're the only one here.
- He didn't just shove her outside and say ‘keep me updated, cupcake!’
- You are wasting your time, cupcake.
- As for ‘a show of gratitude,’ do not get your hopes up, cupcake.
- Do remember that she wrote seeking advice, cupcake, so her urges were apparently a problem - to her.
- Your boho look is coming along diviiiinely, cupcake.
- When you say you click on every level but the emotional, there aren't that many more to click on, cupcake.
- It's too late to rethink sharing your encounters, cupcake, because you've already done it.
- Edges can be smoothed, cupcake, and wine choices are why we have sommeliers.
3US informal(effeminate man)amariconado masculine informal