1legrado masculineraspado masculineraspaje masculine Southern Cone
- Numerous methods of treatment are effective, but the most commonly used are cryosurgery, curettage, and excision.
- No randomised trials were identified that studied the efficacy of carbon dioxide laser, surgical excision, curettage or cautery, formaldehyde, podophyllin, or podophyllotoxin.
- Surgical removal with curettage is the standard treatment.
- Cryosurgery or curettage and cautery is not recommended for recurrent tumours.
- This usually is done using a procedure called suction curettage, under general anesthesia.