In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1legrado masculineraspado masculineraspaje masculine Southern Cone
- Numerous methods of treatment are effective, but the most commonly used are cryosurgery, curettage, and excision.
- No randomised trials were identified that studied the efficacy of carbon dioxide laser, surgical excision, curettage or cautery, formaldehyde, podophyllin, or podophyllotoxin.
- Surgical removal with curettage is the standard treatment.
- Cryosurgery or curettage and cautery is not recommended for recurrent tumours.
- This usually is done using a procedure called suction curettage, under general anesthesia.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.