In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1cuenta corriente feminine
- I have two current accounts and a savings account.
- So it will be out with cheque books, current accounts and credit cards - where the company was a bit player.
- Do you transfer money from your current account to a savings account regularly?
- Unfortunately, banks offering excellent current accounts, overdraft facilities, savings accounts and customer service are few and far between.
- Likewise, traditionally banks would offer current accounts, but these days most building societies offer them as well.
- Instead I used ‘real money’ from our current account by paying with a debit card.
- But you may still get more for your money by using a cashback credit card and a current account that pays a high interest rate.
- This is probably because some banks have been offering current accounts with as much as 4 per cent interest.
- The credit balance in your current account offsets your mortgage debt, reducing your interest bill even more.
- Make sure you set up a direct debit from your current account to clear the balance every month.
- It is very easy to let our money idle in traditional current accounts that earn us a pittance in interest.
- The problem is that a bank current account is required to gain access to a number of money transmission systems.
- Offshore bank and building society savings accounts, interest-paying current accounts and bond funds are the primary targets under the new scheme.
- Nobody told them the capital account and the current account balance automatically if the exchange rate is free to float.
- Most offshore banks offer current accounts that provide you with a cheque book and chip and pin card as well as telephone and internet banking.
- If you prefer to keep some money in your current account, make sure it's earning all that it can by moving to a better account.
- These include payment of interest on current accounts, portable credit history and an unbundling of banking services.
- Roughly €39.6 billion is resting in deposit and current accounts, according to Central Bank figures.
- I have one credit card account, with the same bank as my current account.
- With a current account mortgage, your bank account, savings and mortgage are all with the same provider.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.