In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1contabilidad a costos corrientes femininecontabilidad a costes corrientes feminine Spain
- They indicated that rather than attempt to revise all of the historical cost accounting groundwork, most firms should merely attempt to modify their current cost accounting systems.
- Why is current cost accounting the most relevant way of assessing competitive advantage?
- The most successful push for an alternative has been for variations of replacement cost accounting, often referred to as current cost accounting.
- They discuss the subsequent prescription of current cost accounting principles.
- There have been several forms of current cost accounting, purchasing power accounting and so on since the mid 1970s that have been proposed as alternatives.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.