In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1curvatura femininehe suffers from curvature of the spine — tiene desviación de columna
- There is, of course, no change to the on-axis response since no lens curvatures or thicknesses were changed.
- This is remarkable, since it also implies that different mechanistic relations have to be co-ordinated differently in order to get similar curvatures.
- Similar double curvatures were used for concave lenses, and even more complicated corrections for astigmatism.
- So are you ready to be bedazzled by the Barcelona curves and curvatures?
- The geometrical analysis yields the principal curvatures and the Gaussian curvature for each cell on the reconstructed meristem surface.
- To approximate the geometric flexibility that could be achieved in concrete, the circular steel frame that replaced it had twenty-eight radius points for laying out the plan's different curvatures.
- Spinal curvatures are an example; these are invariably linked to muscular imbalances.
- Line tensions and director fields depend on the elastic moduli and the spontaneous curvatures of the raft and the surround.
- It is actually a response to the curvatures in space-time. Objects that appear to be manipulated by a force are just following the natural pathways along those curves.
- Clinicians should remain alert for large spinal curvatures when examining adolescents.
- More detailed analysis showed (unpublished results) that the optimum shape of a bent bilayer should be found by minimizing local energy density as a function of two principal curvatures and the energy can be somewhat decreased.
- Are there deviations at very strong curvatures, or for that matter very weak curvatures?
- Both curvatures can be treated with back braces as long as the patient's body is still growing.
- Previously, the profile was analyzed only from the curvatures at the top of the rise-decay curve to obtain averaged D at one specific time.
- Many examination techniques are used to evaluate patients presenting with spinal curvatures.
- It is the most graceful of birds in flight and its body curvatures and wing span excite all who witness it.
- In the 1950s, doubly curved crystal fabrication progressed to include crystals featuring different surface curvatures along orthogonal axes parallel to the surface.
- Circles underlying the curvatures of the seating rows do not appear on the building's exterior, since the theater as a rectangular volume was encased in hotel and office space.
- Cohen is right that sensible societies shouldn't trust generals to navigate the myriad curvatures of war without civilian oversight.
- The curvatures of the electronically controlled seats and backs can be individually adjusted.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.