1(sauce) crema feminine British(cold, set) natillas feminine
- There's no custard to make, and no churning required as it freezes, which makes life very much easier.
- In Britain they have often been used for flavouring custards and milk puddings.
- Return this custard to the pan and stir constantly over a very gentle heat until it starts to thicken.
- With blackcurrants and blackberries in a crumble laced with custard served out of my big Cornish Blue jug.
- All we were offered were packets of sweet custard creams and chocolates.
- All that followed by apple pie, custard and vanilla ice cream is my idea of heaven.
- Rhubarb combines well with custard based desserts as well as a sauce or relish with rich meats and fish.
- Instead of thin custard for ices, try making a thick bay custard and use it to fill sweet pastry tartlets.
- Too many sugary foods, such as custard, can have an ageing effect on the skin.
- This is excellent on its own, but it would also be nice to serve it with ice-cream or custard.
- Pour the cooled custard on top of the cake and leave in the fridge to set.
- He used to sit on my lap and his favorite food was porridge, rice pudding and bananas & custard.
- My dessert of rhubarb and orange crumble with vanilla custard was perfect comfort food.
- I use bought custard from the chiller cabinet at the supermarket for this.
- Alternatively, put them under a burning hot grill, although this is not as effective and may melt the set custard.
- Pour custard over cake, making sure it comes up the sides of the pan and is level with cake.
- I passed on the sweets, but my husband chose the double chocolate pudding with custard.
- Most of them have opted for the roast lamb and roast potatoes, and a surprising number have also gone for sponge and custard.
- You can also infuse a pod in scalded cream or milk when making custard or ice-cream.
- Dust with icing sugar, slice thickly and serve with custard, cream or ice-cream.
2egg custardespecie de flan