In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1polvo que se mezcla con leche para hacer crema o natillas
- Other products in India include mango cereal flakes, mango custard powder, and mango toffee.
- Milk puddings were served most days in the week - rice, tapioca, sago and semolina puddings, junket made with Rennet, and yellow coloured custard made with Edmonds custard powder.
- I miss my family and my friends, but there is nothing that I can't find here… stuff like rooibos tea and Milo and custard powder I bring with me when I visit!
- Dissolve the custard powder in little cold milk and add to the hot milk.
- Make a thin paste of the custard powder with a little water.
- So I had to resort to manufacturing it from powdered milk spiced with a touch of custard powder and warmed ever so slightly in the microwave.
- Scuba excursions are planned for summer (our winter) from there when the sea is calm and the visibility doesn't resemble custard powder in a blender.
- However I still like to make up the one using custard powder, milk and sugar (follow instructions on the packet) Whisk it smooth, and when cold add a little whipped cream as suggested in the recipe.
- For the vanilla, we mixed the gelatin with some custard powder nominally of that flavour.
- To understand how these techniques work, suppose that solid particles, such as custard powder, grain or coal dust, are blown along a plastic pipe.
- She doesn't sell French farmhouse cheeses or fresh bread, but British staples, including English tea, Marmite, custard powder, mint sauce and British-style bangers and bacon.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.