In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(job/role) de cara al cliente(job/role) que tiene trato directo con el cliente
- Customer-facing associates usually spend majority of their time chasing for responses to their queries.
- To unlock the full revenue potential of the core infrastructure, carriers must deploy new services at the customer-facing edge.
- Gather information from customers, from your customer-facing employees, from sources outside the firm.
- Customer relationship management is a business strategy that company leaders employ to coordinate customer-facing business functions.
- The company insisted that employees in customer-facing jobs would not be targeted by the job cuts.
- Dell has a relatively flat structure with minimal bureaucracy at the customer-facing end of the business.
- All these are granted on a pro-rata basis to bank staff who work reduced hours, many of them in customer-facing roles, technical, business and customer support.
- The firm has also hired Bain & Co. to deal with customer-facing issues surrounding the takeover.
- The bank said it hoped some staff would transfer to other jobs in the "customer-facing" areas of the business.
- An undisclosed number of jobs will go, but any reduction in headcount is likely to be balanced by an increase in customer-facing roles.
- Enhancing the breadth of knowledge of various domains and technologies among customer-facing associates.
- Look for metrics in the revenue growth areas of customer-facing applications.
- SMT has taken disciplinary action against the courier and removed him from a customer-facing role.
- Another significant difference is the customer-facing presentation of the published media itself.
- Before the merger was complete, the bank pledged to maintain employment levels in what it calls "customer-facing positions."
- Backing up their solutions is the largest customer-facing organization in the industry.
- Superior management of customer relationships requires integration between these fundamental functions to provide a seamless customer-facing deployment.
- It seems companies are ditching customer-facing ebusiness and instead adopting systems aimed at suppliers and employees.
- Expect original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) to not slash spending in customer-facing systems.
- Customer-facing functions must be rapidly adaptable, allowing organizations to accommodate real-time business change and seize new market opportunities.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.