In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(program/car) hacer según los requisitos del cliente(program/car) adaptar según los requisitos del clientea customized service — un servicio personalizado
- ‘We also customise certain designs to suit their needs,’ he added.
- Over time, I see students working more on modifying standard components in the Revit libraries and customizing them for their individual projects.
- Most experienced herbalists take a base formula and customize it for the individual.
- Every bike is unique because everyone customises their bike to reflect their individual personalities.
- Financial advisers worth their salt will customize a plan to suit the individual customer.
- More new features will be added later this year, which will allow individuals to customise the site, according to their needs.
- This new look is actually a template available to anyone but I went ahead and customised it a little to suit my needs.
- Real users can click down through the levels to get to individual scripts that customise each board.
- Several IT companies in India spend their time customizing software to suit the requirements of their clients.
- Modifying or customizing a vehicle has also become a trend among car enthusiasts nowadays.
- These menus allow players to customize gameplay without having to know any programming.
- Can certain parts of the course be customised to suit your exact needs if necessary?
- Just as long as the rules are agreed upon before play begins, there should be no problem in customising the rules to suit your own needs.
- The most important trimmed battery power requirements by modifying and customizing operating system software and hardware.
- If they don't like coffee then they can customise their coffee to suit their tastes.
- Further, the technology is fully customised to the individual patient's eye.
- One can even customise dialer tones for individual callers.
- Right clicking brings up an easy to navigate menu that lets you customize your weapons on the fly.
- The front grill and the interiors were customised to suit the customer.
- Using these crucial inputs, customised footwear is made for individual patients.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.