1jibia femininesepia feminine
- The whale's prey includes squid, cuttlefish, herring, and sea stars, or starfish.
- Nautilus shells are often used decoratively, and the internal shell of a cuttlefish, or cuttle bone, is sold in the pet trade as a calcium source for birds.
- Both cuttlefish and squid may be called inkfish.
- Ammonoids are descendants of the extinct, primitive coiled nautiloids and they are extinct relatives of modern squid, octopus, cuttlefish, and nautilus.
- Her current experiments on learning suggest that both cephalopods do well with spatial learning; cuttlefishes seem to learn their way around a maze with the same facility as octopuses.