In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Sometimes a thin needle is used to puncture the cyst and take out fluid to test for the Echinococcus infection.
- Using tiny surgical tools attached to the laparoscope, the surgeon can make a small cut in the cyst to drain the fluid away.
- In rare cases, ovarian cysts can cause abnormal amounts of hormones to be produced.
- We removed an aspergilloma located in the right lower lobe of the lung in a 48-year-old woman with a bronchial cyst and rheumatoid arthritis.
- These pimples vary according to the severity of the acne and range from whiteheads, blackheads, pustules, nodules to cysts.
- The walls of the cysts were mostly membranous with variable thickness.
- At least a third of women with multiple miscarriages appear to have polycystic ovary syndrome, which is characterized by hormonal abnormalities and multiple cysts on the ovaries.
- Complications include rupture of the cyst into the peritoneal cavity, which results in urticaria, anaphylactic shock, eosinophilia, and implantation into the omentum and other viscera.
- In a molar pregnancy, the early placenta grows abnormally into a mass of cysts.
- Biopsy specimens of those cysts and the liver cyst revealed benign mesothelial cysts and focal papillary mesothelioma.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.