In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- The most typical symptom of interstitial cystitis is pelvic pain.
- Cranberry juice is recommended by doctors to help in the treatment of chronic urinary infections and cystitis.
- Cystitis or interstitial cystitis cause pain as the bladder fills.
- Mild infections may cause urethral discomfort and dysuria without discharge and may be confused with cystitis.
- For cystitis and urine infections, antibiotics such as trimethoprim or ciprofloxacin are good; both will treat most cases of urine infection within a couple of days.
- If you have repeated infections, you may need tests to see whether there is an underlying problem such as damage to your bladder, or whether you are simply prone to cystitis.
- In general, treatment of pregnant patients with acute cystitis is initiated before the results of the culture are available.
- Symptoms referable to cystitis may also be caused by urethritis or vaginitis.
- Interstitial cystitis is a painful bladder condition that may be aggravated by acidic foods and beverages like coffee, orange juice or tomato sauce.
- A typical attack of cystitis can be painful, but usually clears up after a few days without causing long-term problems.
- Hematuria may be present in patients with cystitis and pyelonephritis.
- Eventually she developed cystitis and vaginitis and was forced to consult a doctor.
- Urinary urgency occurs as a result of trigonal or posterior urethral irritation caused by inflammation, stones, or tumor and is common with cystitis.
- Cytoxan can cause an inflammation in your urinary bladder called cystitis.
- These can also be symptoms of a urinary tract infection, or cystitis, which is much more common in young women than kidney stones.
- Mild bacterial infections such as cystitis will usually go away on their own, in 2-4 days.
- Antibiotics are used in the treatment of cystitis.
- Uterine prolapse is associated with incontinence, vaginitis, cystitis and, possibly, uterine malignancy.
- A three-day regimen of a fluoroquinolone is also acceptable treatment for uncomplicated cystitis.
- No organism was identified in this patient, but she had cystitis without evidence of ascending infection.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.