1Dacrón masculine trademark
- The permanent implants are made of synthetic fibre Dacron.
- More modern plastics include Teflon (used in non-stick pans), Lycra (used initially in sports wear), Dacron (crease and rot-resistant material used in sailing and tents).
- As the material has less stretch than Dacron, it is advisable to check with the bow manufacturer, if it can be used.
- Carbon fibre covered with Dacron doesn't shrink and deform.
- He bolted large shaped lengths of blue Dacron to opposite sides of a central aluminum bar so that the plane of the painting twisted.