In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1ordeñador masculinelechero masculine
- Citrus growers, dairymen, the grain-milling industry, pickle producers - almost anyone could and did make extravagant claims.
- If this seems an extreme idea, president of United dairy Farmers of Victoria, and a dairyman himself, Max Fehring will assure you that it is not.
- Cumbria dairymen continued direct action at milk processing plants this week in pursuit of a better farmgate price for milk.
- At the extreme lows, we know the dairymen can't survive, and at the extreme highs we know you can't sell cheese,’ Jensen says.
- It is not the first attempt at supply management by American dairymen.
- Farmers wanted a core of permanent workers available all year round, including skilled tractor drivers, dairymen, and others who worked with machinery.
- My grandfather was a longtime dairyman who delivered milk to area businesses and the local college.
- William Siebenborn, a Missouri dairyman and UDIA chairman, said forging a single dairy marketing plan and vision will help boost worldwide demand for U.S. dairy products.
- The Ohio dairyman was cited as one of the state's ‘greatest drivers, leaders and promoters in today's dairy industry.’
- Her husband, David, who is the society's publicity officer, is a dairyman who also has a small-holding.
- He predicts that if exposed to more U.S. competition, most dairymen will do just fine.
- Of those fifteen per cent who did have some experience many had only worked as farm labourers, gardeners, station hands, dairymen or bushmen.
- These traditions have always been a comfort for Tevye, the local dairyman.
- He milks 100 cows and has been a dairyman for 32 years.
- Third generation Fresno dairyman Mark McAfee has designed a ‘pro-cow’ environment that leads to pathogen-free raw milk.
- But grazing dairymen are proud of being profitable, and are glad to tell you how they are doing it.
- Hilmar, a privately held corporation, was established in 1984 by a group of 12 Jersey dairymen.
- Paul, now coordinator of environmental services for the Western United dairymen, had another goal.
- Dutch dairyman Ronald Akkerman has set out his plans for operating a new cheese plant near Workington.
- But the dairy industry, has become more flexible and proactive, as the marketing gains of the past year show, said Rovey, an Arizona dairyman.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.