In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1darvinismo masculinedarwinismo masculine
- Acceptance of Darwinism and rejection of religion were critical for the new movements of communism.
- He seems to be saying that there is evolution but that Darwinism is not the explanation.
- Could anyone be so nuts as to suggest that creationism and Darwinism be taught side by side, as competing theories of how we all got here?
- The combination of Darwinism and molecular biology has created the orthodoxy known as neo-Darwinism.
- The way the tail grows could prove Darwinism and evolution or prove it totally wrong!
- How can the evolution of human ethics be reconciled with Darwinism?
- I can't think of any theory as broad as Darwinism or Freudianism that could be falsified directly.
- Science fiction is firmly rooted in Darwinism and presents a distorted view of reality.
- It was inevitable that Darwinism and its later development into the science of genetics should face fierce opposition from theologians.
- He singles out Dawkins as promoting the view that Darwinism is a Universal Explanation of Everything.
- For us as scientists, natural selection and Darwinism are essentially synonymous.
- As Fuller sees it, Darwinism is being taught as dogma and intelligent design acts as a ‘critical foil’ to those ideas.
- The Christians seem to be allowed less difficulty in accepting evolutionism in general and Darwinism in particular.
- There are many Christian evolutionists, and many ways to reconcile Christianity with Darwinism.
- Among the things that Darwinism made were behaviours, which are predispositions to react in certain ways.
- Margulis and Sagan say that Darwinism never really addresses where new species come from.
- The big bang and Darwinism are two halves, physical and biological, of an atheistic origins myth.
- My position is that there isn't a necessary connection between Darwinism and atheism.
- They say that Darwinism is not about how life got started, but rather, how life evolved.
- The second of the central tenets of classical Darwinism is the unfettered efficacy of natural selection.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.