In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1guante de datos masculine
- We use Vizard Virtual Reality Software and datagloves to interact with the NPCs, developing a gesture and speech based interface.
- The parameters for the sign animations were input by a human signer wearing two datagloves.
- More interesting applications include computers that can recognize gestures, or where your head is pointing, or if you're nodding off - without requiring mood-spoiling datagloves and the like.
- The earliest device for interactivity in a virtual environment and with virtual objects was the dataglove developed at NASA Ames.
- When using the datagloves, tracker sensors attached to them determine the location and orientation of each glove, while the gloves themselves measure the flexure of each finger.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.