1(for daytime rest)diván cama masculine
2US(sofa bed)sofá-cama masculine
- A daybed on the right side of the room had been decked out with sheets and pillows and considering Aria's past accommodations, it looked like heaven.
- Painted in nocturnal blue-black tones, it depicts Valerio's wife stretched out in a blue bathrobe on a daybed before a window.
- He turns back to look at his brother lying peacefully under the comforter and blankets of his daybed.
- The central prop Branagh utilizes for this confrontation is not a bed, but rather, a daybed or couch.
- If Junior had a single bed, this might be the time to replace it with a fold out sofa, futon sofa, or daybed.
- Bailey's room has a daybed, and Colin's has bunk beds.
- On the other side is the open-air lounge, with a fully stocked bar and comfy Indonesian daybeds with plump throw pillows.
- Just inside the French doors, a daybed works for sitting by day and slumbering by night.
- Too any outsider looking at them, they might have looked like they were very uncomfortable sitting with each other, opposite ends of the daybed.
- There's a leopard-print throw on the daybed in his dressing room at the Disney studio.
- He often incorporated sofa-lined niches or low-lying daybeds abundantly piled with tasseled cushions.
- His old recliner was gone, and while it had never quite fit in with the decor, the daybed that replaced it felt as cold as an icicle through my heart.
- A daybed, designed by James, is an ideal spot for reading a novel or reviewing a contract.
- Many window seats and daybeds also offer handy storage for linens, blankets, and pillows.
- He laughed, reaching his muscular arms out to steady her, gently pushing her onto the daybed where he sat.
- She furnished the space with comfortable, stylish pieces, including a chair found at a flea market, an old coffee table, and an antique daybed.
- I sit back down on the daybed and stare out the window again.
- There was a daybed by the big window that offered a view to the garden.
- There is, however, a daybed in my office which I had set up when my sister was staying over.
- They took the few steps to the small daybed that occupied the little room.