In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1trabajo diurno masculine
- We would therefore suggest that this work be carried out on a daywork basis, based on 2 men for a minimum of 8 hours a day at £14 per hour per man.
- There were no written instructions, no definition of the work required at any site, no tender and little or no on-site verification of daywork sheets by their personnel.
- He does daywork cowboying, trimming trees, and building fence, and in the fall he operates a hunting guide service.
- The best places to find daywork are the boatyards, where the boats are being made ready for the next season.
- Please reply giving details of your trade and what rate you require for daywork.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.