1tirador con buena punteríatirofijo feminine Colombia informal
- Smith, on the other hand, is a deadeye marksman a step past his prime, requiring help from his teammates to get the space he needs to fire away.
- He's also a deadeye shooter from 3-point range and is not afraid to take big shots.
- His extraordinary 65.1% shooting was less a testament to his deadeye accuracy than it was his unwillingness to take a good shot when a teammate had a better one.
- G Anthony Roberson is a deadeye shooter and an explosive scorer.
- Imperial Storm Troopers are deadeyes compared to these clowns.
- On a night when his team needed goals to reach the quarter-finals, their lack of a deadeye striker cost them dear.
- Two and a half years ago, as the primary complement to Garnett in the team's offensive sets, the deadeye shooter was proficient enough to be chosen to the NBA All-Star Team.
- Who will forget Trent Bartlett's palm, pivot and deadeye shot on goal in that final quarter?
- Glen Rice was a proven 20-point scorer and a 3-point deadeye in Miami and Charlotte, but in both cases, he was the best scorer on the team, so he got his shots.
- The Nittany Lions have one of the best scorers in the game in junior deadeye Kelly Mazzante, who's never seen a shot she hasn't liked.
- Even reserve guard Dell Curry, not a day over 147 years old, remains a deadeye sniper.
- This wandering elf is a deadeye shot and accomplished woodsman.
- Jones gives the Grizzlies another deadeye shooter, and he still can get to the basket at 34.
- Buechler is a smart, valuable role player, an excellent defender and, until this season, a deadeye jump shooter.