In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1certificado de defunción masculinefeminine acta de defunción Mexico
- Currently when a body is to be cremated, the second doctor to sign the death certificate can be a colleague of the doctor who treated the patient.
- The doctor signed the death certificate, and it was picked up that evening.
- The date and underlying cause of death were obtained from the death certificate.
- The coroner expedites the paperwork for a death certificate, and the funeral director secures a burial license.
- After his death I asked the doctor providing the death certificate to state on the form that my father was a non-smoker.
- Suggested reforms included setting up an independent body to pick the second doctor who signs the death certificate.
- Gagnon had tried to dispose of Hamel's body at two funeral homes who refused to accept the body without an official death certificate.
- After Day's death, her family fought to have the official race on her death certificate changed from white back to black.
- So, when you signed the death certificate, you weren't sure the man was dead, were you?
- The death certificate recorded that an autopsy had found the cause to be heart failure.
- We recorded the cause of death from the original death certificate, which was normally completed by a consultant.
- On her death certificate the doctor recorded that the town's oldest Marlburian had died simply of old age.
- There won't be a death certificate, and the body will have disappeared by now.
- She verified the elder son was dead and went to the kitchen to sign the death certificate.
- We sat with her for around three hours this morning after we'd heard, waiting for the doctor to come and sign the death certificate.
- A junior doctor issued a death certificate which stated that he died from a form of pneumonia but tests later revealed he may have suffered a heart attack.
- Currently when a patient dies, the GP writes a death certificate and gives it to the family of the deceased.
- The coroner also stressed the family of the deceased had a right to obtain a death certificate which would allow them to put the deceased man's affairs in order.
- Misclassification of outcome might have occurred, in that cardiovascular and cancer causes of death could have been overlooked in the death certificate.
- When there is no trace of corpse, who will issue the death certificate?
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.