In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1cobrador de deudas masculinecobradora de deudas femininecobrador de morosos masculinecobradora de morosos feminine
- Most lenders would rather work out a repayment plan that you can handle, which could include reducing the interest rate you're paying, than bring in an expensive debt collector.
- He earned his living as a trainee architect and a rostrum cameraman, a photocopier salesman and later as a debt collector.
- Finally, when we were unable to reach the customer and she failed to respond to calls, emails and a letter to her home, Telstra sent in a debt collector as it was fully entitled to do under Telecommunications Industry credit guidelines.
- It's a setting that Jacob knows firsthand due to a three-month stint as a debt collector at the age of 19.
- By 18 he was a debt collector and loan salesman with an American finance company and soon started a string of businesses including a loan broker's, an estate agency and property business.
- He plays Beck, a gentle giant, who operates as a debt collector for a shady LA restaurateur.
- The gunman shot the part-time debt collector in the neck only an inch from his windpipe.
- Now, my account has been sent to a debt collector and the company says I must wait for them to do an investigation.
- I was the only one there when the debt collector arrived, and he quite forcibly told me if I didn't start paying he'd break my arm and blacken my credit rating and all that.
- If you're facing the possibility of a knock on the door from a debt collector, it's important not to ignore the problem.
- A year ago, while Sotherton was dithering over whether to quit her job as a debt collector and train full-time for the heptathlon, her mother advised her to take the plunge.
- Those arrears amounted to about $31,000 and the debt collector had therefore acquired a lien on the property and wanted to foreclose on it.
- A MAN who hired a debt collector to scare his business partner into returning thousands of pounds has been jailed for nine months.
- We will also arrange for a debt collector to collect the outstanding balance or instruct a solicitor to issue proceedings against you.
- You need to make sure that you have the proper procedures in place from the outset, so that you are not faced with ongoing payments to a debt collector,’ said Dunleavy.
- A debt collector who worked under the name ‘Mr Reaper’ has been put behind bars after admitting that he threatened to kill a North Yorkshire garage manager over a disputed work contract.
- How long you remain unaware of such theft depends on the nature of the fraud, how carefully you check your credit card and bank statements, and the presence of a debt collector on your doorstep.
- A gang of sophisticated villains are believed to be behind a cheque fraud scam which is leaving innocent people facing threats from debt collectors.
- However, since then, an ABN debt collector has called me many times and insisted that there is an outstanding balance of approximately Rp 500,000.
- Dallas debt collector Charlie Black is giving up his job after getting 14 black eyes, three broken ribs, a broken wrist and four broken fingers in the last two years.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.