1decadencia feminineI consider breakfast in bed the height of decadence — para mí desayunar en la cama es el colmo del sibaritismo / hedonismo
- Besides the mother/daughter role reversal, much of the show's comedy derived from women indulging in unashamed decadence, hedonism and outrageous, unladylike behaviour in the absence of men.
- Chocolate will never go out of style, and as the trends of indulgence and decadence continue to impact the nation's eating habits, chocolate continues to be a predominant flavor in new dairy products.
- AVOCADO AND BACON This is for people who love their food and see the sandwich's potential for utter indulgence and decadence.
- Best of all is taking the private lift up to the Penthouse, a suite built into a turret which combines cosiness and sheer decadence.
- Dinner here is pure, pure decadence.
- Luxurious decadence is mostly wasted on you, Virgos.
- This lower-St-Laurent restaurant-bar offers up a night of sheer decadence.
- In a moment of sheer decadence I eat cheese on toast in bed.
- As an ingredient, it adds decadence to our dairy desserts, a sweet richness to our dairy beverages.
- On arrival the sheer decadence of this place gave a great wow factor.
- To sail in luxurious decadence, try the Symphonia, a 112-foot yacht that sleeps ten.
- It doesn't have that luxurious feeling of decadence like having coffee and scones at 3.30 when everyone else is working.