1decimalizarconvertir al sistema decimal
- For example, after the French Revolution, the French seriously considered decimalising time; extending the week to accommodate ten days.
- These magazines listed the rank of games solely from subscriber feedback, where ratings were compiled within a ten point decimalized system.
- In 1960 a new decimalized currency of rands and cents replaced sterling.
- Secondly, in 1971 the whole coinage was decimalized in preparation for Britain's entry into the EEC.
- It also seeks to explain why the introduction of decimalized charts took longer in Belgium than other countries such as France.
- For example, Russia was the first country to decimalize its currency and the third country (after China and France under John Law) ‘to make sustained use of inconvertible paper money.’
- We only started using decimalised currency 33 years ago.