In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- The content of the info sent is encrypted and couldn't be deciphered as far as I know.
- The code was just being deciphered back then so they did not know what this could mean.
- Using actual paintings like the Mona Lisa and The Last Supper, Brown deciphers hidden codes tucked away inside these great art works by Da Vinci himself.
- It was intercepted and deciphered by Room 40, a predecessor of GCHQ, the Government's top secret listening post, in January 1917.
- It only became public knowledge when MAGIC intelligence decrypts, including a signal from the Japanese attaché in Berlin which was not deciphered until after the war, were declassified in the USA in 1980.
- After wireless transmission by Morse code the enciphered message would be typed by the receiver onto an Enigma machine having the same ground setting, the key setting entered, and the text deciphered automatically.
- He had to decipher more than ten lines of code before entering the right password.
- The censor deciphered most of these codes fairly easily, although some of the more subtle ones may have eluded him.
- The relatively simple code used by Mary was quickly deciphered, and translations were provided for Elizabeth.
- Also, judging by the final sentence, it would appear that my amateur attempt at cryptography has been easily deciphered, not that I am overly surprised by that fact…
- Just as with any other type of cipher, as long as the recipient knows the key, the process of deciphering an Enigma encrypted message is incredibly simple.
- Three-fourths of the message has already been deciphered, but the remaining fourth has apparently been coded in an entirely different way.
- Numerous books and television documentaries have chronicled the remarkable work of the team who deciphered the Nazi's Enigma machine.
- "Miguel, can you decipher this code for us? " asked Grace.
- The catch is that anyone intercepting the key then could decipher all your messages.
- Still, Pepys' shorthand was not deciphered until 1819 by an undergraduate who did not know that in the library Pepys had also left Magdalene was the shorthand primer on which the cipher was based.
- The harbour became so bright none of the signal codes could be deciphered.
- A code was typed in and it automatically deciphered itself, forming into a simple set of commands.
- I had to decipher the code so that I could make a counter formula.
- This was a key, just as Egyptian hieroglyphics could be deciphered only when the bilingual Rosetta Stone was found.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.