In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- For example, imagine that a cracker was decompiling your code, looking for authentication text.
- The draft's proposals will also hinder music studios, broadcasters and software developers, who risk breaking the law when they decompile copy-protected software.
- If you really want to prevent tools like Reflector from decompiling your code, you need the professional version's features.
- You may not redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse-engineer or otherwise disassemble the Software.
- The answer to providing a modicum of security for interpreted applications has to this point been obfuscation - - making the code look different so it can be difficult to decompile and figure out.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.