In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1defecación feminine formal
- This process continued until a sufficient number of defecations were observed and sample collection could commence.
- The programme did not appropriately address the community's resistance to opt for toilets as an alternative to open defecation.
- Actually, raising pets stimulates dispute among many residents, due to the problem of animal defecation in public areas, and barking.
- For example, strong fear, as with soldiers in battle, increases heart rates and blood pressure and may incite uncontrolled defecation or urination.
- ‘Middening’ in cats means deliberate defecation in strategic places.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.