1definiblemurder is definable as … — el asesinato se puede definir / es definible como …
- In 534BC the main Dionysian festival inaugurated a tragedy competition, the earliest record of definable drama.
- The peace process is not about moving towards a definable endpoint, but about making sure that each side's voice is heard and respected at all times.
- We refer to the forces within nature, which are controlled by clearly definable laws, such as, gravity, magnetism and air pressure.
- And as a rule in public health, you do not immunize against something for which there is no definable risk.
- It is not a bunker at a fixed location with a definable defense.