1artículo determinado masculineartículo definido masculine
- There certainly are a lot of bands around at the moment known by nothing more than a definite article and a noun.
- We found more errors in normal text for correctly capitalized definite articles than for capitalized nouns at the beginning of a sentence.
- There may be a difference between the definite article and the indefinite article, and there are different views on capital letters, I suppose.
- Adjectives that refer to people are sometimes introduced by the definite article the or by a possessive pronoun.
- The power of the definite article to particularize a common noun is dependent on context, apart from which its reference remains ambiguous.