1(debasement)degradación femininethey lived in degradation — vivían en una situación degradante
- There are a lot of very clear-headed warnings out there about environmental degradation.
- Mass movements against the degradations of the free market have developed in every continent.
- However, larger formatted documents take time to transmit and cause some degradation of service.
- Rapid microbial degradation is more likely when the same pesticide is used repeatedly in a field.
- This riveting drama speaks to our souls with its incessant probes into the importance of human choice and the degradations brought on by self-destructiveness.
- Most of us are familiar with the Holocaust's unspeakable brutalities and degradations.
- We all want to see recycling and an end to environmental degradation.
- Unprotected digital content can be repeatedly copied without suffering the degradation in quality that successive analogue recordings introduce.
- Trace metals have been shown to inhibit ruminal protein degradation.
- How long can we sustain the environmental and social degradation that consumer culture perpetuates?
- A Director, on the other hand, is designed to minimize performance degradation at all times.
- This allows types of degradation process and proportions of degradation products to be determined.
- In fact, I would be hard pressed to think of a more perfect definition of human misery and degradation.
- Due to smaller contact metal diffusion through fewer dislocations, it also reduces degradation caused by high currents.
- During the backup process the LAN experiences significant performance degradation.
- Edges are natural, colors solid, the picture free of defects or degradations.
- The biggest cause of this attrition is loss or degradation of their seagrass habitat.
- In the second step, starch degradation is induced.
- It is ironic that these recent degradations of traditional citizenry have followed a period of 50 years unparalleled advance in the quality of material life.
- The predictable result was an accelerated degradation of the ecosystem.
2Physics Chemistrydegradación feminine