1to have / take a dekko (at sth/sb) — echar(le) un vistazo (a algo/algn) informal
- let's have a dekko — ¿a ver?
- The ongoing fare at the Gallery is worth a dekko.
- For a more complete look at its features you can take a dekko here.
- For a dekko as to what the CD contains, it has recipes for chutneys, ‘tokkus’ and ‘pachadis’, curries and masalas, starters, raithas, gravies, rice items and rotis.
- They have climbed up to the first floor to take a dekko at the Hall of Mirrors, which survives in a state of suspended animation.
- However there're quite a few other places around the area which are really worth a dekko.
- On Monday, more than 50 beauticians thronged the Purani Haveli to get a dekko of Zardozi tattoo designing and a demo of trendy haircuts.
- All in all, worth a dekko… but not in a cinema hall.
- We have not checked the veracity of these claims, but you can have a dekko and decide for yourself at the exhibition, which is on till Wednesday.
- But overall it is quite a good picture, worth a dekko or two.
- If they wants to know how to dress up seminars addressed by Government Ministers as news it should take a dekko at this.
- One can have a dekko of these things which are normally out of bounds.
- They are descending in large numbers to have a dekko.