In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1Sociology Lawdelincuencia feminine
- If this sort of relationship did not happen then maternal deprivation resulted which could lead to crime and delinquency.
- These programs, called Blueprints, have been shown to reduce adolescent violent crime, aggression, delinquency, and substance abuse.
- The question on crime and delinquency was particularly nice.
- A council has been blamed for a man's fall into delinquency and crime which led to a life sentence in prison.
- The questionnaire consists of 64 items which fall under the following categories: serious crimes, delinquency, drug use, and school and family offenses.
- Media reports on youth crime and delinquency regularly paint a picture of undisciplined and dangerous young people with negative attitudes towards authority.
- There was no crime or childhood delinquency on her record.
- Since the latter half of the nineteenth century, the police have been the foremost public authorities who regulate juvenile crime and delinquency.
- In some cases, relative income deprivation may also contribute to the growth of significant social problems, including crime, delinquency, and high rates of suicide and drug use.
- In doing so, crime and delinquency are seen as the consequence of individual pathology and association with a ‘bad crowd.’
- These expectations are consistent with the observation that departure from their own culture would increase the risk of crime and delinquency.
- The research center was launched to assist in the reduction of juvenile crime and delinquency in Texas, according to officials.
- Theorists should acknowledge the role and importance of the peer group in explanations of crime and delinquency.
- Rather, both traditions framed crucial social policies in such areas as education, child welfare, delinquency, imprisonment, crime prevention, and mental health.
- These are the girls who are vulnerable to getting caught in crime, delinquency and early sexuality.
- There was a sentimental love for an old con, an eager romanticising of gaol and crime and social delinquency.
- While urban police are the public officials who most directly regulate juvenile crime and delinquency, their work has rarely been considered in histories of juvenile justice.
- Crime and delinquency among our young people would have been at a minimum today if heads of all religious faiths and homes had the respect and admiration of those under their charge.
- Gender is no barrier to delinquency and crime committed by youth.
- It regards lack of social control as a determinant of crime and delinquency, including runaway as an early sign.
2Financemora femininebefore noun delinquency charge — recargo de mora masculine
- Rising delinquencies reduce cash inflow from debt payments and increase collection expenses.
- Today, despite record levels of additional Consumer Credit, we see rising delinquencies and charge-offs, particularly with the marginal ‘subprime’ lenders.
- Credit card delinquencies increased 26 basis points during the month to 5.30%, up from last year's 4.83%.
- We expect a surge in credit card delinquencies going forward.
- Other trust data confirm that most lenders faced rising charge-offs and delinquencies during November, providing strong confirmation of expanding subprime Credit card deterioration.
- The next year, similar trends could see $15 million of delinquencies and losses.
- This theorem accounts for both the unexplainable growth in outstandings and the lack of delinquencies!
- Managed delinquencies increased nine basis points sequentially to 4.88%, but were down 21 basis points year-over-year.
- However, an increase in total consumer debt increases revolving delinquencies.
- That could lead to more mortgage delinquencies or defaults.
- The three-year drop in mortgage rates has also offset the stagnant job market's effect on mortgage delinquencies.
- Already, credit-card delinquencies are at record levels.
- This is fine during boom times, but delinquencies and repossessions can soar when the economy declines, obviously rendering the lender less inclined to extend credit in the future.
- Still, it reported in a recent filing that it, too, is bracing for more delinquencies and charge-offs.
- Loan delinquencies have steadily risen in the past 24 months, to the point where nearly 1 in 20 home loans is delinquent - one of the highest rates in the past decade.
- The following sections provide modeling examples at the local level for two distinct observations: personal bankruptcy and loan delinquencies.
- Consumer lending was strong, but there were some increases in consumer and business loan delinquencies.
- In addition to getting a re-sale certificate, the buyer also should get a sales tax clearance, to avoid being stuck with the seller's sales tax delinquencies.
- The empirical model for explaining delinquencies is similar to the one for explaining bankruptcies.
- Managed delinquencies declined from 4.97% to 4.80% during the quarter.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.