1conflicto de atribuciones masculine
- This has a particular resonance for medicine, the profession that historically has policed these demarcation disputes most effectively to its own advantage.
- There is a demarcation dispute in process, your Honour, which may need to be resolved.
- Departments do not co-operate and demarcation disputes are common.
- Resistance to mechanization and technical change, new work methods and payments systems, and demarcation disputes were the main reasons for this form of industrial action.
- More industrial unions were created at the expense of traditional craft unions, but demarcation disputes and unofficial strikes were frequent.
- The demarcation dispute involving 55 workers was ended when the company and the union signed a 12-month agreement.