In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- They support people with conditions such as dementia and Alzheimer's disease.
- People with dementia sometimes find it easier to look into memories than fact.
- The higher homocysteine, the higher your chances of a person contracting dementia.
- Early-stage dementia or Alzheimer's disease may be associated with gluten antibodies.
- People with dementia have a degenerative disease of the brain for which there is no cure.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.